Nov 3, 2020
In this episode called Birthday Lessons from Billy, I
share some insight I’ve gained after crossing over the 40 year
mark. I also discuss some specific thoughts and strategies in
relation to each decade of life.
If you listen to this episode, you’ll hear about:
Coach and Grow Rich post on www.tonygentilcore.com
- Start where you are
- Props to Sam for the b-day lessons idea
- Billy shares a story about his sister Kim
- “We can make excuses or we can take action.” –Billy
- “All that making more money means is that you’re serving and
helping people more.” –Billy Hofacker
- “If you’re in your 20s it’s a great opportunity to build a
solid foundation.” –Billy Hofacker
- “Success doesn’t happen by accident.” –Billy Hofacker
- Billy shares a story about a young couple he mentored.
- In your 30s, you start realizing you don’t have as much
- In your 30s, you still have time to make some serious
- In your 40s, get clear on what you want
Contact Billy directly about possibly doing coaching with him,
and fill out the form.
Listen/Subscribe to the show here:
You can also search for the Your Fitness Money Coach podcast on
major podcast apps.