Nov 24, 2020
In this episode called The Antidote to Worry, I share
something you can do to minimize your concerns, how you can do it,
and even a couple of marching orders to make it happen! It’s
certainly a stressful time so tune it to learn the “secret” to
dealing with worry, fear, and stress.
If you listen to this episode, you’ll hear about:
- “It’s hard to be hateful when your grateful”
- “Our fatigue is often caused by worry and not work.”
- “I’ve had a lot of trouble in my life, most of which never
- “If we do the work, we can become mentally tough over time.” –
- “If you’re not grateful, you’ll never have enough.”
- “When you see things differently the things you look at
change.” –Wayne Dyer
- Take action and give.
- “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like buying and
wrapping a gift but not giving it.” – William Arthur Ward
- “…he Lord loves a cheerful giver” -2 Cor 9:7
- Action steps: Gratitude list and spend time with a generous
Contact Billy directly about possibly doing coaching with him,
and fill out the form.
Listen/Subscribe to the show here:
You can also search for the Your Fitness Money Coach podcast on
major podcast apps.