Mar 16, 2021
This episode called The Power of Systems, I interview Doug
Spurling, owner of Spurling Fitness.
Doug delivers a ton of value ranging from using systems to
maximize speed and efficiency to the importance of taking
Have a listen. This is one you won’t regret.
If you listen to this episode, you’ll hear the following
- How Doug decided on a real estate investment that aligned with
- How and why Doug diversifies his time
- How Doug achieved success relatively quickly
Episode 52 – Real Estate Success - An Interview with Nick
- How Doug paid off hundreds of thousands in student loans
- How Doug lost 100 pounds
- How Doug lost his mother at age 52 which created a sense of
- Ready, Fire, Aim
- Doug started with no money or financial education
- How to stay focused and not getting discouraged
- How your take home pay factors in
Episode 41 – The Talk – Communicating with Your Partner About
- The importance of taking risks
- More coaches = More growth
- Identifying blind spots
- You are who you surround yourself with
The E-Myth Revisited
- The pros and cons of systems
- The top 2 Financial Systems
- Avoiding debt
Contact Billy directly about possibly doing coaching with him,
and fill out the form.
Listen/Subscribe to the show here:
You can also search for the Your Fitness Money Coach podcast on
major podcast apps.