Oct 6, 2020
In this episode called The Psychology of Spending,
Billy discusses what is meant by the psychology of spending and how
you can make it work for you.
- “Whatever results we’re getting on the outside is a result of
what’s going on the inside.” - Billy Hofacker
- “If you work at your job you can earn a living. If you work on
yourself you can earn a fortune.” – Jim Rohn
- “Most people wind up right about where they expect to.” –Abe
- Opportunity cost
- “Is what I’m spending my money on right now the best use of
this money” –Billy Hofacker
- “Sacrifice now so you can enjoy life more later.” –Billy
- “Automate the right things. Don’t automate the wrong
- Save a portion of all you earn – The Richest Man in
Contact Billy directly about possibly doing coaching with him,
and fill out the form.
Listen/Subscribe to the show here:
You can also search for the Your Fitness Money Coach podcast on
major podcast apps.